We get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on potentorganics.com, and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. We figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a blog post and just refer everyone here.
So the answer to the first question is: Yes, we do accept guest posts. Currently we publish two guest posts per week, usually on Mondays and Wednesdays. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to health in general, energy, weight loss and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences by using potent organics products. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom.
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email email@example.com. Please use email subject as “Guest Blog” and include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
We check and respond to all guest post submissions twice a month, so it might take up to two weeks before I get back to you. This doesn’t mean we have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you should get an answer from us, explaining the reason.